Vitamix is the benchmark for high-performance blenders. Their blender models are reliable, powerful, and durable enough to last over a decade!
Yet, their hefty price tag puts them out of the league for most people who want a reliable but affordable blender for smoothies and quick meal preps.
This guide has a roundup of the best, cheaper Vitamix alternatives to prepare everything from smoothies to crushed ice, frozen fruits, soups, and more!
1. Ninja BL610 Professional – Overall Best Cheaper Vitamix Alternative
The Ninja BL610 is a super affordable Vitamix alternative, selling at under $100. It has a sleek design and outstanding blending power!
It features a robust 1000 watts motor, 3-blending speeds, a 72-oz pitcher, and a patented Total Crushing Technology.
Ninja BL610 Key Features & Benefits:
- A 1000-watt high-powered motor that is powerful enough to crush ice and cut through ingredients like coffee and nuts.
- A 72-oz BPA-Free and dishwasher-safe pitcher. It’s easy to clean and healthy for your meal preps.
- A patented Total Crushing technology that pulverizes and crushes through smoothies, ice, and frozen fruits for remarkably fast and thorough consistency.
- A sleek, compact design with a waterproof control panel with Low, Medium, High, and Pulse blending speed options and a power button.
- As a safety feature, the blades won’t spin unless the lid is tightly secured in place to prevent accidents!
NOTE: The manufacturer recommends only filling it up to 64-oz capacity when blending liquid ingredients to prevent splattering.
One little letdown with the Ninja BL610 is that it does a poor job of stirring while blending. You must constantly stop the process, use a scrapper to get the ingredients back into the blades and resume the blending.
Ninja BL610 Pros:
- Well-designed with durable shatter-proof plastic.
- Dishwasher-safe and BPA-free pitcher.
- Textured handle for a slip-free grip.
- Non-slip base.
- The pitcher has a well-designed pour spout.
- Razor-sharp blades for efficient blending.
Ninja BL610 Cons:
- Too loud.
The Ninja BL610 is a powerful blender and arguably the best cheaper Vitamix alternative offering 1000 watts of blending power plus a large 72-oz pitcher. It also includes various blending options and is super easy to clean.
2. Oster Versa Pro Series – Built Like a Vitamix, for Value for Money!
The Oster Versa Professional Power blender is built like a Vitamix for reliable performance and durability but sells at half the price!
It features a powerful 1400 watts motor with 3 preprogrammed settings and a 64-oz low-profile jar, perfect for smoothies and soups.
Oster Versa Pro Series Key Features & Benefits:
- A 1400-watt high-powered motor to cut through tough ingredients from nuts to blending coffee, crushed ice, and more!
- A variable speed control knob that is quite handy for controlled blending to achieve your desired consistency in all meal preps.
- Three pre-programmed one-touch settings for smoothies, soups, and dips & spreads, and a pulse button for convenience.
- Oster Versa Pro has a large 64-oz BPA-free dishwasher-safe low-profile jar, perfect for smoothies and soups.
- Hardened stainless-stell blades with chop and grind capabilities and an all-metal drive system for lasting durability.
- Like with all Vitamix blenders, Oster has included a tamper to move unprocessed ingredients down the blade for perfect consistency.
TIP: Like the Vitamix 750 Pro, Oster Versa Pro can blend anything from smoothies to crushed ice, baby food, salad dressing, nut milk, nut butter, cocktail, dips & spreads, frozen dessert, and more.
Oster Versa Pro Series Pros:
- Well-designed and built for durability.
- 64-oz dishwasher-safe and BPA-free Tritan jar.
- The filler cap doubles as a measuring cup.
- A sturdy, non-slip base to prevent movement while blending.
- Slightly quieter than Ninja BL610!
- Comes with a 7-year warranty.
Oster Versa Pro Series Cons:
- Not upgradable and lacks compatible accessories.
- The lid is not easy to remove.
- It can not make hot soup from cold liquids like Vitamix!
The Oster Versa Professional is a high-powered full-sized blender built like the Vitamix 750 Pro but at one-third the price! It has a powerful 1400-watt motor and a large 64-oz jar for all your blending needs.
3. Hamilton Beach Power Elite – Best Vitamix Alternative Under $50
The Hamilton Beach Power Elite blender is built with the unique, patented Wave-Action system to crush hard ingredients into consistency.
It features a 700 watts motor, 12 blending functions for versatility, and an easy-to-clean 40-oz BPA-free dishwasher-safe glass jar!
Hamilton Beach Power Elite Key Features & Benefits:
- A 700-watt of peak blending power that pairs with stainless steel Ice Sabre blades to deliver all the power you need to blend frozen drinks, smoothies, and more.
- A patented Wave-Action system that continuously forces down the ingredients into the blades and circulates them around the jar for consistent results.
- An easy-to-use control panel with 12 blending functions makes it a versatile blender for blending, cruising ice, pureeing, dicing, chopping, etc.
- It comes with a 40-oz glass jar perfect for single-serve to medium-sized blends. The jar, blades, and lid are all dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.
Hamilton Beach Power Elite Pros:
- 5 simple buttons that control 12 functions.
- An easy-to-read and to-use control panel.
- A well-designed spout for easy pouring.
- Dishwasher-safe glass jar, lid, and blades.
- The glass jar makes crushing ice a quieter process compared to the alternatives.
- The full-year warranty for under $50 blender is a huge plus!
Hamilton Beach Power Elite Cons:
- Quite heavy and bulky.
- The lid can be hard to remove.
The Hamilton Beach Power Elite is one of the cheapest Vitamix alternatives with the versatility to blend and crush ice for smoothies and milkshakes.
It delivers perfectly consistent results when blending vegetables and fruits for smoothies and chopping and dicing ingredients for your meal preps.
However, the 700-watt motor and the glass jar do not make it an ideal blender for hard ingredients like milling flour, grinding coffee, and making nut butter.
4. Ninja BN401 Nutri Pro – Best Cheaper Vitamix ONE Alternative for Smoothies
The Vitamix ONE was designed with a super-simple control dial for making amazing, personal-sized smoothies, frozen desserts, dips, sauces, and purees.
But the $250 pricing makes the Vitamix ONE quite expensive! Yet, it can’t be used for grinding hard ingredients like coffee, nut butter, or even prep hot coup!
In that case, the Ninja BN401 Nutri Pro is its perfect alternative, and at an under $100 price tag, it only costs less than half of the Vitamix ONE price.
Ninja BN401 Nutri Pro is well-built with a high-powered 1100-watt motor and has a single-speed setting and SMOOTHIE and CRUSH preset modes.
Ninja BN401 Nutri Pro Key Features & Benefits:
- It features an 1100-watt peak power motor to blend through hard ingredients and pulverize ice into snow effortlessly.
- Two versatile Auto-iQ preset programs uniquely timed for making crushed ice and smoothies in a single touch of a button.
- The package includes two 24-oz blending cups, two to-go lids (for each cup), and the Ninja “Pro Extractor” blade assembly.
Ninja BN401 Nutri Pro Pros:
- The blade assembly, cups, and lids are BPA-Free and dishwasher safe.
- It pulverizes frozen ingredients for resort-like frozen drinks ad treats!
- Excellent for fruits and vegetable smoothies and bar-quality crushed ice.
- It provides an on-the-go smoothie blending convenience.
- A super-compact design to easily fit small kitchenette spaces!
- The timed, intelligent blending programs make it very easy to use.
- The package includes a 20-recipe guide to get you started.
Ninja BN401 Nutri Pro Cons:
- Not ideal for hard ingredients like grinding coffee beans and making nut butter.
The Ninja BN401 Nutri Pro is a perfect alternative to the Vitamix ONE. It’s super-affordable and has a powerful 1100-watt motor that easily blends tough fruits and veggies to make smoothies and pulverize ice to snow.
5. BLACK+DECKER Crush Master – A Low-Budget Alternative to the Vitamix Explorian Series
The BLACK+DECKER Crush Master is a low-budget blender with plenty of power and functionality. It features 10-speed control buttons and has a large, 48-oz jar.
The Crush Master suits smoothies, shakes, and mixed ice drinks enthusiasts who want a cheap alternative to the Vitamix Explorian Series.
BLACK+DECKER Crush Master Key Features & Benefits:
- It has 10-Speed control buttons and a Pulse function. They offer a controlled blending experience for perfect consistency in your meal preps.
- It comes with a 6-Cup (48-oz) jar with a Perfect Pour sprout that eliminates spills and drips to suit single-serve to mid-sized meal preps.
- Like Vitamix, it features a 4-Point stainless steel blade for improved blending power and efficiency when cutting through tough ingredients.
BLACK+DECKER Crush Master Pros:
- A feature-packed blender with great pricing!
- A super-easy-to-use design with speed-control buttons.
- The jar, blade, and lid are dishwasher safe.
- It stands 17-Inch tall to fit in most modern kitchen cabinets.
- The lid insert doubles as a 1-oz measuring cup.
BLACK+DECKER Crush Master Cons:
- I wouldn’t recommend it for hard ingredients like grinding coffee or making nut butter.
- The lid can be difficult to remove, especially if your hands aren’t strong enough.
The BLACK+DECKER Crush Master is a wonderful low-budget alternative to Vitamix Explorian series blenders. It suits smoothies and shakes enthusiasts who want a cheap blender with a 48-oz for under $50.
6. Hamilton Beach Professional – A Budget Vitamix Alternative with Noise Dampening
If a near-quiet operation is important when picking one of the cheaper Vitamix alternatives, I highly recommend the Hamilton Beach Professional blender.
It has a removable Quiet Shield that dampens noise during the blending process. The design allows for a quieter operation even at peak blending power.
The blender features a powerful 1,500-Watt motor that can crush through tough fruits, veggies, and ice and a 32-oz jar for prepping single-serve recipes.
Hamilton Beach Professional Key Features & Benefits
- A powerful 1,500-watt motor that crushes tough ingredients like frozen fruits and ice to make perfectly consistent smoothies and frozen treats.
- An easy-to-use design with a Start/Stop button, Pulse function, and variable speed control dial for the 10-Speeds and preset programs.
- It has 4 preset programs for Smoothie, Ice Crush, Puree, and Clean. The design provides a one-touch blending convenience and easy cleaning.
- A 32-oz shatterproof BPA-Free jar that is large enough for making single-serve smoothies, shakes, frozen desserts, dressings, sauces, dips, and more!
- A removable Quiet Shield for noise-dampening to keep your conversations going while blending. It’s perfect for people living in small apartments!
- Like Vitamix, it’s super easy to clean! Add warm water halfway and a drop of dishwashing soap, then put it in the Clean setting; and rinse thoroughly!
Hamilton Beach Professional Pros:
- An under $200 price tag for a blender with noise dampening.
- Hardened stainless steel blades that cut through tough ingredients.
- The jar, lid, lid insert, and tamper are dishwasher safe!
- It comes with a tamper for pushing ingredients down the blades.
- The removable Quiet Shield doubles as a serving pitcher.
- It stands 16.1-Inch tall and can fit in the standard kitchen cabinet.
- A massive 5-Year warranty for your peace of mind!
Hamilton Beach Professional Cons:
- The 32-oz jar is smaller for a family of more than two people!
With a 1,500-watt motor, the Hamilton Beach Professional is a powerful blender with low-noise operation. It’s built for exceptional performance and durability and has a 5-Year warranty!
7. Blendtec Classic 575 – The True Vitamix Alternative!
Blendtec is the only “true” Vitamix equal in terms of reliability, versatility, and durability. But most Blendtec models sell at almost the same prices as Vitamix!
As such, the Blendtec Classic 575 isn’t entirely cheaper. But it’s the only true Vitamix alternative on this list for its top-notch build quality and blending performance!
It’s the blender I recommend if you’re looking for solid Vitamix alternatives for under $400. It’s well-built, easy to use, feature-packed, and has a 90-oz jar!
Blendtec Classic 575 Key Features & Benefits:
- The Classic 575 is powered by a powerful 1,560 watts motor that can cut through any ingredient, from fruits to veggies, coffee beans, and nuts.
- It features the patented Blendtec stainless steel blade with wings that are 10x stronger than Vitamix blades and can easily chop hard ingredients.
- A professional-grade blending performance with 4 preset programs, a Pulse function, and 5 manual speeds for a controlled blending performance.
- It comes with the 90-oz patented Blendtec Wildside+ jar that’s large enough to prep family-sized batches of silky smooth smoothies, soups, and more!
- It’s powerful enough to blend just about anything! You can make smoothies, soups, crushed ice, shakes, cocktails, dough, grind coffee, and nut butter!
Blendtec Classic 575 Pros:
- A powerful blender with great pricing of under $400!
- An easy-to-clean touchpad interface – just wipe it clean!
- An illuminated LCD to display the remaining countdown time.
- Smoothie, Clean, 60-Seconds, and 90-Seconds preset programs.
- A large 90-oz jar for wet and dry blending for 4 to 6 people.
- The blades are blunt to pulverize tough ingredients in smoothies.
- Super easy to clean with the self-cleaning function.
- Unlike Vitamix, you don’t need a tamper for Blendtec!
Blendtec Classic 575 Cons:
- This model only has a 2-Year warranty!
- The jar isn’t ideal for blending single-serve smoothies.
All Blendtec blenders are US-made in Orem, Utah, with pride, passion, and purpose. The Blendtec Classic 575 has a 2-Year warranty plus great customer service! It’s the blender I recommend buying if you want a Vitamix alternative for under $400.
8. Hamilton Beach Wave Crusher – A Cheaper Vitamix Alternative for Crushed Ice & Frozen Fruits
For under $50, the Hamilton Beach Wave Crusher makes bar-quality iced drinks and restaurant-like frozen treats, shakes, smoothies, and purees.
It features a powerful 700 watts motor with 14 blending functions and has a 40-oz BPA-free glass jar for making single-serve to mid-sized batches.
Hamilton Beach Wave Crusher Key Features & Benefits:
- The powerful 700-watt motor pairs with the patented Ice-Sabre blades to cut through tough frozen ingredients and ice cubes.
- It features the patented Wave-Action system that continually forces the ingredients down the blades for smooth blends.
- The 40-oz glass jar is BPA-free and perfect for preparing single-serve treats to medium-sized batches for small families or parties.
- It has 14 blending functions: Easy Clean, Dice, Stir, Crush Ice, Icy Drink, Grind, Smoothie, Grate, Puree, Whip, Chop, Salsa, Mix, and Milkshake.
Hamilton Beach Wave Crusher Pros:
- A capable blender for iced drinks and frozen treats at under $50.
- It features massive 14-button-controlled blending functions.
- A durable motor that’s lab tested to make 8,000 frozen drinks.
- The easy clean function makes cleaning the jar, blades, and lid easy.
- The jar features a unique, mess-free pouring sprout to eliminate drips.
- It comes with a 3-Year warranty for your peace of mind.
Hamilton Beach Wave Crusher Cons:
- The motor isn’t powerful enough to grind coffee and make nut butter.
The Hamilton Beach Wave Crusher is innovatively engineered with patented Ice Sabre blades for powerful ice-crushing performance. The blades and motor are lab-tested to crush a massive 2 tons of ice before they need repair!
9. Oster Blender Pro 1200 – A Solid, Budget Vitamix Alternative with a Glass Jar
After Vitamix and Blendtec, Oster is among the big names in the second-tier kitchen blender brands, along with Ninja and NutriBullet.
The Oster Blender Pro 1200 is one of their best models. It sells for under $100, features 1,200 watts of power, and has a 48-oz glass jar.
The Pro 1200 is well-built for durability and versatile enough to handle most of your blending needs. It can make smoothies, crush ice, and more!
Oster Blender Pro 1200 Key Features & Benefits:
- The Pro 1200 is powered by a powerful 1,200 watts motor that can crush ice, pulverize greens, and turn frozen fruits into sorbet.
- It features 7 blending speeds to supplement the power, including 3 Smart Settings for one-touch Smoothies, Shakes, and Salsas.
- It comes with a large 48-oz (6-Cup) BPA-Free Boroclass glass jar that is large enough for making single-serve to family-sized batches.
- Its most unique feature is the patented dual-direction blade technology. It blends in both forward and reverse motion for smoother results.
- The package includes a smaller 24-oz smoothie blending cup. It allows you to prepare and blend your favorite smoothie on the go.
Oster Blender Pro 1200 Pros:
- An affordable but powerful Vitamix alternative.
- It has a Pulse button for controlled blending.
- It has a 24-oz on-the-go smoothie blending cup.
- The jar, blades, and lid are dishwasher safe.
- The unique blades allow for better chopping and grinding.
- A massive 10-Year limited warranty.
Oster Blender Pro 1200 Cons:
- The glass jar isn’t suitable for grinding coffee and making nut butter.
The Oster Blender brand has existed for over 70 years! It’s known for manufacturing affordable but versatile and durable blenders. The Pro 1200 can handle most of your blending needs, including making smoothies, shakes, and iced drinks.
10. NutriBullet Pro – A Cheaper Vitamix Alternative for On-the-Go Smoothies
The NutriBullet Pro is a popular blender in the smoothies world! It’s a 13-Piece blender set that includes a 900 watts motor base.
The other pieces in the set include one extractor blade base, two 32-oz blending cups, two to-go lids, two lip rings, two lip rings with handles, and a recipe book.
NutriBullet Pro Key Features & Benefits:
- A powerful 900 watts motor for effective results when blending dense foods and tough ingredients like hard fruits, nuts, seeds, and leafy greens.
- The extractor blade base features an innovative design for refined nutrient extraction when making nutritious smoothies and shakes.
- The 32-oz blending cups are large enough for making single-serve smoothies and shakes for on-the-go drinking by swapping in the to-go lids.
NutriBullet Pro Pros:
- The perfect blender set for smoothies.
- An easy-to-use design – just push and twist to blend!
- A compact design that fits about anywhere.
- All the pieces are dishwasher safe.
- The cups are made with BPA-free plastic.
- A long-lasting and durable build quality.
- It is available in a wide range of colors.
- It comes with a one-year warranty.
NutriBullet Pro Cons:
- The extractor blades aren’t sturdy enough to grind coffee beans for long.
- NutriBullet recommends pausing the blender after every 60 seconds of use!
The NutriBullet Pro is the best it gets for compact blenders for making smoothies. It’s well-built for reliability, versatile performance, and durability. The 13-piece set sells within the $100 range, making it a huge bargain!