Zaap, formerly Znaplink, is an all-in-one creator toolkit that allows you to build a one-page website with multiple links and sell digital products.
It features an intuitive user interface with an easy-to-use drag-and-drop builder that lets you create a gorgeous landing page for all your links!
You can also collect emails, build an email list, and send newsletters to your audience with their built-in email marketing community tool.
Simply put, Zaap combines all the excellent features of Linktree, Gumroad, MailChimp, and Google Analytics in an incredibly straightforward platform!
Zaap Review: A Quick Preview of Its Features
- Create a custom link-in-bio landing page and add unlimited links.
- Connect PayPal and Stripe and sell digital products from your landing page.
- Collect emails, build an email list, and send newsletters to your audience.
- Connect your custom domain to your landing page, which makes it a fully branded one-page website.
- Auto-sync your TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube latest content on the landing page.
- Access built-in advanced analytics or connect Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel for in-depth insights.
- Make advanced SEO optimizations to help your profile show on Google search for organic traffic.
- Enjoy great customer support and be part of an interactive Discord community with inspired creators like you!
Zaap Review: Key Features & Benefits
Zaap is an all-in-one creator toolkit that lets you market to your audience, sell digital products, and more from a simple, branded link-in-bio page!
1. Create a Custom Link-in-bio Landing Page
Zaap lets you create a landing page with multiple links to share on your TikTok, Twitter, and Instagram link-in-bio.
But unlike most other link-in-bio tools, it lets you create unlimited profiles and add unlimited links to each profile.
Zaap also lets you organize all your related links into folders, making your page super easy to navigate.
2. Create a Beautiful One-Page Website with Zaap
You don’t need to sign-up for another platform like Carrd or Webflow to create a fully responsive, SEO-optimized landing page.
Zaap featured an intuitive, easy-to-use drag-and-drop builder that effortlessly creates a beautiful, custom page.
With the Pro plan, which is super affordable, you can connect your domain to customize and own your brand fully!
One-page websites are useful for creators who want to display links to their other platforms, share contact details, and even sell digital products!
3. Sell Digital Products from Your Zaap Page
Creating and selling premium digital products like eBooks, PDF mini-courses, podcasts, videos, and more is the best way to earn passive income as a creator.
Most creators who want to sell such products usually sign up for complex or expensive platforms like Gumroad, where you pay a massive 10% fee.
But Zaap lets you sell your digital products right from your landing page. They handle file storage, security, delivery, and payment processing!
They only charge a low 3% transaction fee for every sale you make, whether in the FREE or Pro plans, and you can sell unlimited products.
TIP: Zaap lets you connect your Stripe and PayPal accounts so you can sell to everyone worldwide!
4. Built-in Advanced Analytics + Connect Google Analytics
Analytics and link click stats are how creators understand user behavior and interests.
Zaap features a built-in advanced analytics tool that lets you access link traffic, click stats, and referrals to see which links get the most clicks.
And since you can fully optimize your Zaap page for SEO, it allows you to connect Google Analytics for in-depth data across the web!
You can also integrate Facebook Pixel, a useful analytics tool to measure the effectiveness of your Ad campaigns and understand user behavior on your website.
5. Build an Email List + Send Newsletters
With Zapp, you can collect and build an email list directly from your landing page; you don’t need third-party tools like MailChimp or MailerLite.
As a creator, you already know the email list is the ONLY audience you truly own. Your TikTok can be shadowbanned or banned!
Your YouTube can be suspended! In the event of a controversial Tweet, your account can be shadowbanned or permanently suspended!
Using a straightforward platform like Zaap to collect, store, and own your email list is the first step to building your TRUE audience!
What’s more, you can also send unlimited email newsletters straight to your audience’s inbox or do your email marketing with Zaap!
6. Sync Your Latest Tweets, TikToks, & YouTube
Zaap Sync-blocks is the perfect way to let your fans and followers from one platform access your latest content from another platform.
With Sync-blocks, you can automatically show your latest Tweets, TikTok videos, and YouTube videos on your landing page.
7. Excellent Customer Support + Zaap Discord Community
One of the most often underrated features of platforms like Zaap and its competitors is customer support and presence.
Zaap has a great presence on social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram and a wonderful Zaap Discord community.
The Discord community is especially useful as you will interact and share insights with other creators using Zaap.
You can create support tickets from Discord for quicker support. You can also report bugs and send feature requests.
Zaap Review: How it Works – Design and Customization
Unlike competing platforms like Linktree, Gumroad, and Beacons, Zaap is incredibly easy-to-use and set up.
The developers have put in a lot of work to make the user interface straightforward and the drag-and-drop builder intuitive.
To get started with Zaap, click here or any of the link buttons in this guide and click the “Sign Up for Free” button on their website.
Step #1: Choose Your Unique Link Username
I always recommend using your social media username as your unique link username.
For example, if your TikTok or Twitter username is @petermurage, then the link for your Zaap page will be “https://www.zaap.ai/petermurage.”
TIP: You can change your username later or even connect a custom domain to make it a fully branded one-page website.
Step #2: Add Your Social Media Usernames
Next, add your social media usernames. Zaap will use these details to start building your landing page for you.
TIP: You don’t have to add all the usernames. If you only have a TikTok, Twitter, or Instagram account and YouTube, just include these!
Step #3: Create Your Zaap Profile
To complete your Zaap profile, add your profile picture, name, and bio.
TIP: You can skip this and add them later. You can also edit them later.
Next, finish the setup process by choosing your background theme; as always, you can change this later in the customization process.
Step #4: Add Links + Content Customization
The first customization to make is adding your links and page content. This is the core function of any link-in-bio tool like Zaap, Linktree, or Beacons!
Zaap offers a “Link Folder” block that organizes your related links into a folder that navigates to the left and right on your Zaap landing page.
The “Link Folder” is a useful feature for sharing related content like blog posts in a super-cool way for easy navigation and consumption by your audience.
For example, I’ve used this block to share five of my most popular blog posts. I like how the page is clean, sleek, and not overcrowded with content.
TIP: You can customize the individual links with button text, make them open in a new tab, and reorganize them within the folder.
The “Single Link” block lets you add individual links that stand out; the link includes a thumbnail, link text, and a gorgeous link button.
Other link blocks include email sign-up, text block, embeds, contact forms, and Sync-blocks for Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube.
Step #5: Customize Your Landing Page
Zaap lets you customize your link page to suit your brand. The basics include editing your profile picture, page title, page bio, username, and language.
You can also pick one of the premade themes or design a custom theme in the color and style that matches your brand.
In the socials section, you can add links to all your social media accounts, including LinkedIn, Whatsapp, email, YouTube, Pinterest, Spotify, and PayPal payments.
You can also connect a custom domain to your page and add a page title and description for search engine optimization.
Zaap also lets you integrate MailChimp, ConvertKit, and SendInBlue email marketing platforms on top of Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel.
Zaap Review: Leads + Monetization
Zaap has included a monetization section where you can manage your digital products and customer orders and connect Stripe and PayPal to start selling.
Everything in this section is straightforward. Creating and adding a new product is effortless. Zaap allows file uploads of up to 100MB.
Zaap lets you choose whether to add the product as a lead magnet or monetize it with a one-time fee.
Zaap Review: Analytics + User Data
Zaap has one of the best built-in analytics of all the link-in-bio tools I have tried, Linktree included!
You can see an overview of unique visitors, impressions, new subscribers, and revenue at a glance.
They also offer analytics of the devices used, desktop, mobile, or tablet, and the browsers, Safari, Chrome, or Edge.
Zaap Review: Pros & Cons
- An easy-to-use interface with a drag-and-drop builder.
- Allows you to create unlimited profiles with unlimited links for free.
- It lets you connect a custom domain for branding.
- Create a fully-optimized, mobile-responsive one-page website.
- Super easy to sell digital products at a 3% fee per transaction.
- It lets you connect PayPal and Stripe for monetization.
- It allows you to collect emails, build a list, and send newsletters.
- Built-in advanced analytics and user data.
- Integrates MailChimp, ConvertKit, and SendInBlue.
- Integrates Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel.
- Embed rich media, blogs, TikToks, Tweets, and YouTube videos.
- Free migration from Beacons to Zaap.
- You can only sell one-time digital products; they haven’t included a feature for recurring memberships.
Zaap Review: Plans + Pricing
Zaap lets you start using its cool features for free and upgrade to the Pro plan once you grow.
FREE Plan: Free Forever
- Create unlimited projects and pages.
- Sell unlimited digital downloads, eBooks, and mini-courses at a 3% fee.
- Embed blogs, rich media, YouTube videos, Tweets, and TikTok videos.
- Collect email addresses.
TIP: Best for beginner creators who want to start selling and then upgrade once they start growing.
Pro Plan: $9/Month or $79/Year
- Everything you get in the free plan.
- Connect a custom domain to customize your brand.
- Remove Zaap’s branding to own your brand.
- Auto-Sync the latest YouTube videos, TikToks, and Tweets.
- Connect Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel.
- Connect 3rd party email integrations like MailChimp, ConvertKit, and SendInBlue.
- Get a Blue verified badge!
TIP: The Pro plan is perfect for creators who want to scale their business with automation and targeted marketing!
Zaap also offers a custom plan for agencies and enterprises at custom pricing. It’s ideal for agencies with multiple brands.
This custom plan allows agencies to create unlimited pro Projects and get a dedicated personal account manager for 24/7 priority support.